Change your Mindset about being able to Indulge just a Bit!
It is not surprising that most people pursue their supreme sobriety for a variety of reasons and their reasons can be either professional or personal.
The winter holidays serve as the starting point for a new beginning and one of the good news is to remain sober in creating your New Year’s resolution. The main goal of most people during this holiday season is to create their utmost resolution that will serve as their guide throughout the year.
These ideas will be helpful to everyone especially to those people who want to start a new phase of their life within this year.
- Chapter 1: Sober Resolutions Basics
- Chapter 2: Get Rid of Temptations
- Chapter 3: Get into a Support Group
- Chapter 4: Get the Mindset of Being Committed
- Chapter 5: Make Sure to Reward Yourself
- Chapter 6: Make Sure to Stay Active and Busy
- Chapter 7: Change your Mindset about being able to Indulge just a Bit
- Chapter 8: Eat Healthy to help you Detox
- Chapter 9: Use Affirmations to Stay on Course
- Chapter 10: The Benefits of your Sober Resolution