Certain studies have found out that people get more motivated whenever they receive some rewards for the corresponding works that they have done. And as an outcome of that, they work harder in order to gain additional rewards. Raising the level of such rewards will also challenge these individuals to do even better.
Below are the chapters that you are about to explore:
- Chapter 01: Goal Basics
- Chapter 02: Stop Fantasizing
- Chapter 03: Start Committing
- Chapter 04: Start Starting
- Chapter 05: Visualize Process Not Outcome
- Chapter 06: Avoid the “What-The-Hell” Effect
- Chapter 07: Shifting Focus
- Chapter 08: Forget the Goal, What’s the Aim?
- Chapter 09: Know When to Stop
- Chapter 10: Benefits of Meeting a Goal