Even if you know you will experience change and transformation in your life, you might not feel prepared for the chaos that often comes with those changes.
Since growth is born of chaos, there is a need to find a state of peace and calm while you move through stages of life.
When you perceive that your life is chaotic or when you apprehend possible change, it often impacts your emotions. One of the worst states you can experience during a transition is anxiety since it will make you feel like you are losing control.
This step by step guide will help you to master your emotions and eliminate anxiety.
Here are what you will learn in this guide:
- What is the emotional body
- How you can assess the emotional body and get a better sense of your emotional health
- How you can benefit from embracing emotions and introduce changes in your relationships with your feelings
- 5 facts about emotions and what it means for you
- How emotions and feelings are different
- How your mind impacts your emotions and what you can do about it
- 5 emotional wounds that lead to emotional reactivity and how you can heal them in 5 steps
- What is emotional awareness and how you can embrace your emotions
- 3 techniques that you use to cope with emotions and how you can break that cycle
- Exercises to better are aware of your emotions and how to defuse them
- What are the behaviors that can influence your emotions and how it impacts you
- Two breathing techniques that will assist you in finding inner peace amid chaos
- How you can feel at peace in all situations of life
- How you can reconnect with your emotions more healthily and learn to embrace them
- What is emotional intelligence and 4 ways you can improve it
- Gain a deeper understanding of your emotions, what they are trying to communicate to you and how you can heal them
- How you can be more self-aware and improve how you react in conflictual situations
- 7 techniques to eliminate anxiety in your life