Visualization refers to the practice of seeking to impact the outer world by altering one’s thoughts and expectations. Visualization is the fundamental technique underlying positive thinking and is frequently utilized by athletes to enhance their performance.
Visualization is the technique of utilizing one’s imagination to visualize particular behaviors or events occurring in one’s life.
Below are the chapters that you are going to discover:
- Chapter 1: Intro
- Chapter 2: What Is Manifesting
- Chapter 3: Deciding What To Manifest
- Chapter 4: How Visualization Works
- Chapter 5: Getting In The Right Mindset
- Chapter 6: Negative Mindset In Visualization
- Chapter 7: Making Mind Movies
- Chapter 8: Visualization Exercises
- Chapter 9: Advantages And Disadvantages
- Chapter 10: Conclusion